Uprising definition is an act or instance of rising up especially a usually localized act of popular violence in defiance usually of an established government how to use uprising in a sentence synonym discussion of uprising. Uprising przng n 1 a popular revolt against a government or its policies a rebellion 2 the act or an instance of rising or rising up uprising praz praz n 1 a revolt or rebellion 2 archaic an ascent uporisoing pra z pra z n 1 an insurrection or revolt 2 an act of rising . Using radically refashioned archival footage of the warsaw ghetto this interview with jon avnet the director of uprising talks about marek edelman who is an evocative memoir of his role in the rebellion that held back the nazis for almost a month in 1943
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.