Precipitation occurs when a portion of the atmosphere becomes saturated with water vapor so that the water condenses and precipitates thus fog and mist are not precipitation but suspensions because the water vapor does not condense sufficiently to precipitate different types of precipitation rain. The four common types of precipitation include rain snow hail and sleet precipitation occurs when water vapor forms in the atmosphere condenses and falls to the ground. Climate types of precipitation liquid precipitation in the form of very small drops with diameters between 02 and 05 mm 0008 and 002 inch and terminal velocities between 70 and 200 cm per second 28 and 79 inches per second is defined as drizzle
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.