Originally published in 1919 mures story of his experiences at gallipoli is full of a rawness and immediacy that makes it worthy of a place amongst any library of great war memoirs. Captain albert mure a company commander in the 5th battalion the royal scots spent forty three days in gallipoli far longer than many men who fought there would survive in those few weeks this brave stoical officer was reduced from a fit determin. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Richard van emden interviewed 270 veterans of the great war has written extensively about the soldiers lives and has worked on many television documentaries always concentrating on the human aspects of war its challenge and its cost to the millions of men involved. Todos los departamentos selecciona el departamento que quieras buscar
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.