B an image of the ridges on a persons fingertip made by putting ink on the fingertip and pressing it against a surface or by using a digital scanning device. Facebook liefert informationen mit denen du die intention von seiten besser verstehst hier erfahrst du mehr zu den personen die die seiten verwalten und beitrage darin posten. In public key cryptography a public key fingerprint is a short sequence of bytes used to identify a longer public key fingerprints are created by applying a cryptographic hash function to a public key. Unlike a password your fingerprint isnt vulnerable to brute attacks and cant be guessed for some its the perfect way to protect their pcs and their data
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.