The caretaker study guide contains a biography of harold pinter literature essays quiz questions major themes characters and a full summary and analysis. The caretaker the caretaker three act play by harold pinter published and first produced in 1960 the work is pinters second full length play and it concerns the delicate balance between trust and betrayal in familial relationships the action of the play occurs in the flat of aston and mick two brothers. It was with this play that harold pinter had his first major success the obsessive caretaker davies whose papers are in sidcup is a classic comic creation and his uneasy relationship with the enigmatic aston and mick established the authors individuality with an international audience
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.