In her memoir priestdaddy lockwood explains not only how her father entered the priesth by judge nina sankovitch patricia lockwood is the daughter of a catholic priest and that is actually the blandest fact about her. Patricia lockwoods dazzling comic memoir is set in midwest america and centres on a man who likes to clean his gun listen to rush limbaugh and drink from a mug that reads i love my white . Patricia lockwoods side splitting priestdaddy puts the poetry back in memoir her verbal verve creates a reading experience of effervescent joy even as lockwood takes you through some of her lifes darker passages destined to be a classic priestdaddy is this years must read memoir. Priestdaddy shimmers with wonderful obscene life patricia lockwoods scabrous memoir of growing up with a married catholic priest for a father is a little overreliant on quirky family details
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.