Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Phnom penh a cultural and literary history cities of the imagination by milton e osborne for a brief moment in time in the 1960s phnom penh was called the pearl of asia with a reputation of the most attractive city in southeast asia. Long neglected by western travellers phnom penh became cambodias permanent capital in 1866 it has been home to iberian missionaries and french colonialists with a stunning mix of traditional palaces buddhist temples and transplanted french architecture. Zum hauptinhalt wechseln prime entdecken bucher. As a one time resident of phnom penh and an authority on southeast asia milton osborne provides a colorful account of the troubled history and appealing culture of cambodias capital city
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.