At the frankfurt zoological societys orangutan rehabilitation center orangutans are rehabilitated and released back into the wild rescued orangutans learn how to feed and fend for themselves in the lowland rainforests of central sumatra skills they never had the chance to pick up from their mothers. Orangutans are the largest arboreal mammals and the most socially solitary of the great apes all three orangutan species bornean sumatran and the newly discovered tapanuli are critically endangered primarily due to habitat loss. Everyone has a story to tell and at orangutan foundation international ofi the colorful tales are endless each caregiver at ofis orangutan care center and quarantine occq in central borneo has plenty of tell but for ibu ijun its just a story
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.