What is microservices microservices aka microservice architecture is an architectural style that structures an application as a collection of small autonomous services modeled around a business domain figure 2 what is microservices microservices representation in microservice architecture each service is self contained and implements a single business capability. In some ways microservices are the natural evolution of service oriented architectures soa but there are differences between microservices and soa here are some defining characteristics of a microservice in a microservices architecture services are small independent and loosely coupled
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.