Page xiii t his second edition extends and refines the primary focus of the first to provide students with a solid foundation for understanding and applying key ethical principles critical for responsible media practice. This book more than any other media ethics textbook currently available treats students as the intellectually curious philosophically aware and ethically motivated individuals that we hope them to be. Media ethics key principles for responsible practice makes ethics accessible and applicable to media practice and explains key ethical principles and their application in print and broadcast journalism public relations advertising marketing and digital media. Kindle shop wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.