Graft definition at dictionarycom a free online dictionary with pronunciation synonyms and translation look it up now. Graf sons the reloading authority has a wide selection of reloading supplies shooting supplies ammo and more. Graft1 graft 1 grft v grafted grafting grafts vtr 1 a to unite a shoot or bud with a growing plant by insertion or by placing in close contact b to join a plant or plants by such union 2 to transplant or implant living tissue for example surgically into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect 3 to . History and etymology for graft noun 1 and verb 1 middle english graffe grafte from anglo french greffe graife stylus graph from medieval latin graphium from latin stylus from greek grapheion from graphein to write more at carve noun 2 english dialect graft verb to work verb 2 and noun 3 origin unknown
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.