Emil and the detectives german emil und die detektive is a 1929 novel for children set mainly in berlin by the german writer erich kastner and illustrated by walter trier. Emil goes to berlin to see his grandmother with a large amount of money and is offered sweets by a strange man that make him sleep he wakes up at his stop with no money. I was 10 years old when the 1964 version of emil and the detectives came out i loved that movie i even had a recording of the soundtrack that i played over and over again when i was alone. When emil travels by bus to berlin to visit his grandmother and his cousin his money is stolen by a crook who specializes in digging tunnels
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.