This took around three years to implement the last cable tram operated in june 1923 a short section of original tram rail and cable track can still be seen in waterloo place musselburgh also had its own electrified tram system from 1906 passengers had to change to the cable hauled edinburgh trams at joppa until 1923. A focus on the scottish capital city of edinburgh which since the last visit has trams now in operation through the city streets locations include the famous locations of princes street north
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.