To me dangerous lies had the exact opposite strengths and weaknesses as the authors last thriller black ice i thought black ice had an excellent premise plus good suspense and plotting but unlikeable characters and stockholm syndrome creepily masquerading as romance. Parents need to know that dangerous lies is a teen romance thriller by the author of the hush hush saga this ones thoroughly grounded in some harsh realities though such as 17 year old stella having to take care of her mother whos a drug addict. Dangerous lies was a really good read i was hooked from the very beginning i thought it was very fast paced and i never wanted to put it down i will say i was expecting it to be more thriller there were very few thrills and was not very exciting i was waiting for somebody to find her nope nothing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.