First farmed over 4000 years ago by bronze age settlers bodmin moor is of one the last great unspoilt areas in the south west and much of its prehistoric and medieval past remains untouched by the passing of the centuries. Bodmin moor one of cornwalls designated areas of outstanding natural beauty is a remote bleak heather covered upland granite moorland still grazed by moorland ponies and bisected by the main a30 road. The beast of bodmin moor also known as the beast of bodmin cornish best goon brenn is a phantom wild cat purported to live in cornwall england bodmin moor became a centre of purported sightings after 1978 with occasional reports of mutilated slain livestock the alleged panther like cats of the same region came to be popularly known as the beast of bodmin moor
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.