Define aragones aragones synonyms aragones pronunciation aragones translation english dictionary definition of aragones a region and former kingdom of northeast spain it was united with castile in 1479 to form the nucleus of modern spain aragonese adj n. At times a controversial figure aragones was captured on camera making a racist comment about arsenal striker thiery herny to winger jose antonio reyes but rather than resigning or being sacked he was able to ride out the storm and four years later came his defining moment as a coach when a goal by fernando torres who he had coached at
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.